Miss Piggy at the Kennedy Center with Lily Tomlin

zachatack

Reaction score
On PBS, Lily Tomlin's very funny 40-year search for signs of intelligent life in the universe has landed her the Kennedy Center's sixth Mark Twain Prize for humor, which she receives in this gala, taped Oct. 26, 2003. Among the notables paying tribute: Dolly Parton, Steve Martin, Whoopi Goldberg (a previous Twain winner), Robin Williams, Eve Ensler, MISS PIGGY, Elaine Stritch, George Lopez, Doris Roberts, Darrell Hammond and Catherine O'Hara. Also included are clips of Tomlin in her signatures roles (Ernestine, Edith Ann, Susie Sorority and housewife Judith Beasley); scenes from movies, including “9 to 5,” “All of Me” and “The Incredible Shrinking Woman”; and outtakes from her Broadway show “The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe.”

This is on tomorrow night here in Boston. Some PBS programming is local, so check your listings.

Drtooth

Reaction score
He most certainly did!

This was a great special, and the best part was the Pig was on first! I loved it, and I wish channel 2 came in better so I could have taped it... I wish I taped the Bob Newhart one as well...

Plus Steve Martin and Robin Williams were in it. If it hasn't aired yet in your area, I strongly earge you to watch it when it is...

I tried it, and boy was I surprised... :crazy:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

So what was it like ?

What did the swine do ?

:mad:

Ryan

Reaction score
What's the full title of this special so I can search for it?