Miss Piggy in a role she was born to play...

JHartnow

Reaction score
Okay, okay...we all know she played ALL of the witches in The Muppets Wizard of Oz...but imagine Piggy at her Broadway Finest as Glinda the Good in Wicked. I work costumes for the show..and some of Glinda's zany and stab-you-in-the-back-to-make-me-look-good antics make me think that Piggy Lee could carry this off! Anyway...just a quick sketch I posted to my deviant art site. Don't be too critical, I drew her without reference on a break from work! Just thought she came out...cute. ;O )

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61351646/

Ta for now!
-John

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
It's so beautiful!
You make her look so huggable! I love her dress by the way. Very Glinda like...you are like VERY talented but then again you've had much practice I bet. : D WOW!

*Huggles drawing*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Wow--just the thought of actually getting to dress the Divine Miss Piggy makes me swoon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cute is the word. She looks adorable. I love you drawing style. Her arms/hands look fantastic.

I can't wait for the Miss Piggy poser to be released, although if it took me over 3 hours to dress a very simple pop-star Puppet for a show this Sunday, how long will it take me to get Piggy looking fab?