1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Miss Piggy Muppet puppet make-up

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by RealWonderman, Oct 7, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. RealWonderman

RealWonderman Member

Hello! My avatar shows my Piggy replica. She's made of antron fleece. Anyone know how to do the make-up on what to use for make-up? Hoping to hear from one of the 'pro's" here. Kind of a one shot deal! Thanks!!!! If i knew how to post more pics on here I would.
    Reevz1977 and muppetlover123 like this.
  2. Uncledeadly1000

Uncledeadly1000 New Member

Hey I've got a question how did you make miss piggys head carved foam or clay, mold, and cast It because I don't know how
  3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Your best bet is to put this in the "Puppet Building & Performing"section. Theres a ton of extremely talented guys on there who will be able to tell you what you need to know. A guy called Keermit is especially skilled when it comes to this.

From what I can see, she looks incredible already!!
    Nick22 likes this.
  4. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

RealWonderman, you Piggy Puppet looks fantastic in your avatar. PLEASE post some more pics, I'd love to see her face!!!!:)
  5. RealWonderman

RealWonderman Member

Thanks!!! I'd post more but can't figure out how here! I'll just update my avatar pic!!

In the meantime, here's this:

Excellent Thanks!!!