Miss Piggy on Today Show

BoomShaKaLaKa

Reaction score
Haven't seen this on the board, but then I haven't really looked deeply. Anyway ...

Today Show is doing a mini-American Idol thing this week. Each day they have two celebrity judges. One of today's judges is Miss Piggy! As I type this, it's still on.

Nicely done performance so far ... outside in the cold, too!

Piggy seems very much in character. The voice will take a little getting used to ... it's stronger at some moments than at others. At some points, it's indistinguishable from Frank's.

Her fellow judge is Lainie Kazan.

Paul N

murgatoad

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. And I liked it. Piggy was quite charming. And it was nice to see how people reacted to her. Who knows - maybe someday the Henson gang will pull their heads out of their butts and realize that, hey, people don't necessarily dislike this character. And if they ever did, whose fault was that? :wink:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I saw it this morning as I was getting ready for school. I made a mad dash for my VCR and a tape (this has to be one of the funniest sights around). I didn't see all of it (I left for school when it was still on, thus I recorded it).

At first, I couldn't tell who was doing the voice. I still don't actually (I wasn't paying that much attention)...

Ryan

Reaction score
Hey Emmy!!
I'm emailing you right now....

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I missed it too, but I have heard Eric's Miss Piggy voice on "Hollywood Squares" and the Denny's commercial. I really can't complain about it though. When I first saw those I didn't even realize it wasn't Frank. In fact I only knew about Eric Jacobson recently when I first started posting here. So overall, I have to say he is good with Miss Piggy. I probably won't know about his Fozzie or Animal until I see the Mastercard commercial or the Christmas special. (Whichever comes first. Lol.)