Miss Piggy Pook a Looz @ FAO Schwarz?

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was looking at the pook-a-looz website's forum and read that some people had picked up the Miss Piggy pook a looz at the FAO Schwarz in New York. From what I read, she is more detailed with eye stitching so her price tag is $19.99. I did a search on the FAO website, but did not find it available for sale there.

Can anyone here confirm this? I wonder if the FAO Schwarz @ Macy's in Chicago will have her as well...:confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmm... okay, it appears they DIDN'T kill the line, but these still, sadly, aren't available at Disney. Though the 20 dollar price tag screams "store exclusive! We can charge whatever we want." I want to see the actual product myself, but I really wasn't planning on getting Piggy, especially for that price.

Sigh... I hope they give this another chance next year. I Rully wanted Pepe and Beaker.

C'mon! Beaker's a natural choice, as his head always sinks into his clothes and torso. He's MADE for that stylization.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
:eek: I want Beaker! But I'll settle for the Miss Piggy for this Christmas!:smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I purchased one off that ebay seller. Being in Canada, FAO won't ship to me. Luckily this guy bought a bunch of the PAL Piggies.

He's a great ebayer! Feel safe purchasing from him. Also, he's definately willing to haggle over price. :smile: