Miss Piggy witch stuffed toy

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I was at the Wal-Marts the other day and as I passed by those machines that let you try to grab a toy I noticed a Miss Piggy stuffed toy that is dressed like a witch! Much like my avatar.

So I tried and tried and actually on the first try it was in the grasps of the grabbers and it moved halfway across the space but then it fell. I want it so bad!

I found one for sale on eBay. I may just get it.

Miss Piggy witch on eBay

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
There's a beanie version too.
For sale in a store somewhere? I'm wondering if it's the same one as was in the machine....

Aerosmith

Reaction score
They are made by Nanco so the only way to get them is out of a claw machine or a carnival or eBay.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I finally got one!

I bought the one off eBay and it's the big version! I was thinking I was going to get the small one so I was way happy that I paid so little for something so big!! It's almost just like my original drawing of Piggy as Samantha with the exception that I kept her gloves purple and the dress black. Plus I would rather that the doll had come with a broom than the little face mask, but it's still awesome to see my drawing effectually put into a three dimensional object.