Miss Piggy's Costumes and Movie Props on display in Los Angeles

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Hey guys, the El Capitan in LA until I believe the 8th of January will have Miss Piggy's costumes from the movie and various props like some of the portraits from Kermit's house on display. You have to see the movie there, which is great it comes with a preshow sing-a-long with Kermit and Piggy (which seem to be random puppeteers lipsyching to a prerecorded track of Steve and Eric) but its cool, you get to see some puppet work. Downstairs of the theater is a whole room filled with Piggy's costumes and props. Here are my photos (sorry all camera phone) but it gives you an idea of just how much Muppety goodness is going on at Hollywood and Highland right now. Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ginaselim/sets/72157628208200087/

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!! I am dying here! Miss Piggy's portrait?! I would love to have that in my home. Seriously. And all those outfits! And all those Muppety extras at the theater. I love it! Those were awesome pics, thanks so much for sharing!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Ah, I see the Miss Piggy maniquins have turned up again that were used in Chicargo.
I need one of those to display my Miss Piggy head on.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Amazing rock star girl. You are so lucky to have seen it all. We can only hope they ship that lot across the sea to the uk for when we get the uk release??

Thanks for sharing

Chris

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing these fantastic pictures!! :big_grin: How I wish I lived in Southern Cali instead of freezing Northern Cali, lol.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!!! I am dying here! Miss Piggy's portrait?! I would love to have that in my home. Seriously. And all those outfits! And all those Muppety extras at the theater. I love it! Those were awesome pics, thanks so much for sharing!
Agreed! That portrait is gorgeous, Id love one!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
aww man, so incredibly jealous- I wish I could get out there to see that- Miss Piggy's portrait that was used in the movie looks amazing!

Puckrox

Reaction score
I wish I had a car. I would drive down to LA just to see this. While I'm at it, I wish I had a license too.