Miss Piggy's Karate

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Piggy and karate

That would be interesting,to find out who is Piggy's sensei was.Pat Morita's character Mr. Kesuke Miyagi could have taught her the crane technique,paint up & down and don't forget wax on,wax off.:cool:

I remember Piggy going off,especially if you were in her way,or said something to aggitate her.

(blank)this! Hi-yah!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Miss Piggy is one of those who possess uncanny abilities. When did she have time to learn anything? She has killer karate moves, as we all know. She can drive a motorcycle and a big rig (she even knows trucker lingo!), she's a very skilled synchronized swimmer, she's a handy mountain climber (Pizza Hut commercials), a beauty pageant winner, a model, and a terrific actress/singer/dancer. And if there's any truth to the song she sang with Raquel Welch on TMS, she can do a billion other things because she is a W-O-P-I-G!

Xerus

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
That would be interesting,to find out who is Piggy's sensei was.Pat Morita's character Mr. Kesuke Miyagi could have taught her the crane technique,paint up & down and don't forget wax on,wax off.:cool:

I remember Piggy going off,especially if you were in her way,or said something to aggitate her.

(blank)this! Hi-yah!
I just hope Piggy didn't learn her lessons from the dreaded Cobra Kai Dojo! :mad:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Miss Piggy is one of those who possess uncanny abilities. When did she have time to learn anything? She has killer karate moves, as we all know. She can drive a motorcycle and a big rig (she even knows trucker lingo!), she's a very skilled synchronized swimmer, she's a handy mountain climber (Pizza Hut commercials), a beauty pageant winner, a model, and a terrific actress/singer/dancer. And if there's any truth to the song she sang with Raquel Welch on TMS, she can do a billion other things because she is a W-O-P-I-G!
Is there anything she can't do? Seriously? She bends bars on prisons, karate chops pillars, bends Producers around her little finger (figuratively).

What can she not do?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It's like Kermit said on one episode of VH1's 'I Love the '70s:' "Everybody listens to Miss Piggy, nobody gets hurt."

I sometimes visualize Miss Piggy's most frequent targets (Kermit, Scooter, Gonzo, etc.) sitting around and woefully singing 'Everybody Hurts' by R.E.M.

SurfPark

Reaction score
In "Muppet Wizard of Oz" I thought [SIZE=-1]Quentin Tarantino and Piggy discussed doing another film together. I always assumed Piggy learned from the white-haired sensai from "Kill Bill." LOL.
[/SIZE]

Marky

Reaction score
You know the chop-count on the Season1 DVD Morsels? I don't know how many, but they missed a few of them!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
It never even donged on me where she learned it...I just thought she was born with the ablity.....hehehehee shows how gullible I am.

Marky

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
It never even donged on me where she learned it...I just thought she was born with the ablity.....hehehehee shows how gullible I am.
Donged on you?? Huh?