Miss Piggy's skin

Juxton

Reaction score
I've been searching old threads but haven't found zip on this. I'm sure it's been addressed, but I can't find it.

I've seen people complain that Piggy doesn't have the textured skin like the others. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Muppet Piggy have smoother skin than the others? I don't remember any pits in it.

Man. My first night posting and I'm asking too many questions. :frown: Time to back off.
Sean

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I think that showed up once in the Ask Ken thread, if you want to read through 250 pages :smile:

But yes, Im pretty sure youre right, her skin wasn't textured, or as textured, something along that line

CheckChuck

Reaction score
Piggy

i got my long-haired miss piggy this week, and i love it! i'm a bit surprised at how cool this figure is i guess i think it's cool because it's so detailed (the shoes, legs, dress, mirrors, etc.) and kinda fits into the standard doll mold. even with the thinned-down 90s model style (kinda like piggy in MT or MFS but even slimmer) i think it's a good likeness.

it may be my second favorite figure from series one (behind dr. teeth)! the feather boa is really cool- now i just have to keep my cat away from it!

i'm definitely excited about future miss piggy's in her character roles from the show (nurse piggy or first mate piggy)...i probably won't buy the short-haired piggy from series one, however. it's not different enough, and though i've seen piggy with her hair back (partic. during her 80s styles), it doesn't seem to fit her character to me.

Thog

Reaction score
Lets just hope we don't get Afro Muppets Take Manhattan Piggy.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
Lets just hope we don't get Afro Muppets Take Manhattan Piggy.
Did someone say...Annie Sue?