Miss Piggy's Soap Ad

georginamC

Reaction score
hey i just saw miss piggy on a soap ad! I live in Aus. so this is a miracle! it's the first muppet ad ive seen in australia, so lets hope there is more!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! That does sound amazing! I know whenever I see Mupepts on TV I start leaping up and down and screaming for silence, while finding the control to turn up the sound. By which time they have dissapeared of course :wink:

Tell us! What did she do? What was the ad like?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, I've seen one for Dove soap, where all these celebrities come out and start to look different after using the soap and Piggy was one of them. She didn't say anything, she just gave a smile. Is that the same ad you're talking about or is it a different one?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh man, I squealed SO hard when I saw that one! It was so cool! I think she did sigh or something. That was so awesome.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooh, I simply must have details!!! How did she look different? What said she? Could she possibly look any more beautifull?

georginamC

Reaction score
Actually, I've seen one for Dove soap, where all these celebrities come out and start to look different after using the soap and Piggy was one of them. She didn't say anything, she just gave a smile. Is that the same ad you're talking about or is it a different one?
yeah its the same one. even though she wasnt on for very long and didnt say anything it was still exciting!:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I noticed this ad too,was surprised although it was a short appearance. Would be great to try and record this and put it onto dvd, along with something else.