"Mississippi Mud"

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
HELP!

I am trying to find the song "Mississippi Mud" by The Gogolala Jubilee Jug-Band from Episode #18 with Phyliss Diller.

I need to be able to rip the track so I can burn it to a CD for my niece. We're trying to get her to WANT to be a jug band for Halowe'en - along with her brother and cousins - and this is the most upbeat, fun song I can think of to explain a the JugBand concept to a four-year-old!

I know it was on a Muppet Show album (1977) and again on Muppet Mix 2, but I haven't either of those albums. They state that it can be heard on Muppet Central Radio - and I think you can then purchase the track - but it hasn't been on yet and I can't figure out how to purchase a previous track, etc.

Anyone able to help - LEGALLY, please - would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Heather
"ASailorsGal"
hkomulaine@cox.net

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This song was also on the album Muppet Hits Take 2. Do you need an audio-only copy or could you use the muppet show season 1 set and record the audio from there? This song was also on the video Rowlfs Rhapsodies With The Muppets, althouhg it's obviously easier to find a copy of the first season set than Rowlfs Rhapsodies.

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
I have The Muppet Show: Season One DVD set, but haven't a CLUE how to record audio - rip it onto a CD - from there.

I cannot find a CD of any of the albums that had that song included with the tracks. I've found other renditions of that song - mostly Swing-type - but nothing as fast and fun as the Muppet version.

Any suggestions??

THANK YOU!

Heather
ASailorsGal