Mixels Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
If there's anything I find disappointing is that this cartoon did indeed prove there was a potential for at least a Mixopolis cartoon series. Too bad it was the last episode. Sure, on the one hand I would have liked to have seen more name Mixels from past waves come in and wave about in a "this is the last time you're going to see us" way that anime tends to do. But I did like the concept of toyless characters and how they fit into the world of the Mixels. Though they could have at least had Camelot as part of the group.

I did however also like that the Nindja team was the most focused of the group. Not to mention hammering the point they're supposed to homage another Lego toy line home with the "Nindjas GO!" line. At least we got to see them in action.

Overall, I think this and Quest for the Mixamajig have been my favorite episodes. They certainly stepped up the writing with those episodes. Both were very good ways to close up the line, and Mixamajig would have been satisfying if they made this a 2 year product line. Just...that potential for a Mixels series, even a short run one is what's disappointingly left over. Then again, I like how every special since series 4 was connected considering the first 3 series were just short bits.

That said, I can't seem to find the new product line outside of Lego Stores (which I'm inclined to buy them anyway for the VIP points). I'm sure the fact I can still find series 6 in some stores is part of the reason why this was the last run.