Mokey Doll @ Hot Topic?

tiffany

Reaction score
Anybody have any idea if Hot Topic is going to get Mokey? They've had Gobo, Boober, Wembly, Red and a Doozer but no Mokey. :smirk:

Whatever

Reaction score
The company that makes the FR dolls has not yet released a Mokey doll, but may in thr future. I don't know anything definate about the release.

Avalon

Reaction score
I remember seeing someone say that the next batch would be Traveling Matt and Mokey, but I could be mistaken. I think I saw it multiple times, though, so it could possible be a matter of a rumor taking hold on the internet, as rumors often do.

Reaction score
I'd don't know if this is based on anything, but in the following thread there is someone how says that uncle Matt en Mokey are the next ones to be released. So for what it’s worth, here is the link:
http://www.palisadestoys.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=4455

And there is someone (‘wembleyfraggle’) in the thread about ‘fraggles at hot topic', how is actually saying that he already has Mokey and uncle Matt. So you might want to contact him to see where he got those from.
I am really looking forward to the Mokey doll too, I just keep hope that the will make a Lanford doll to!! But I’m afraid that will never happen.
Anyway, good luck. :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yessir! More Sababa Fraggles!

And who's Lanford?

It's been released as 2 Fraggles per year so far, and it's expected that the next two will be Matt and Mokey. Still wondering why not a Sprocket in there, and more PVC Doozers. I'd rather have the PVC Doozers than Plush Doozers because the scale works better. Even for us, the Doozers are too big as plush.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I also heared that Matt and Mokey are next! They have all sold very well so we should get them! I was thinking how cool it would be if sababa suprized us again, because between series 1 and 2 we got Doozer plushes that were never announced, so I wish they would do that again but with Gorgs! Or maybe, Jr., Sprocket and the Trash Hrap the velcro Philo and Gunge!
Lanford is Mokey's killer plant (so Red would say!)
Ty

P

Philo and Gunge

wembleyfraggle said:
the Trash Hrap the velcro Philo and Gunge!
Yeah, but I want me a P&G two-pack. Normal sized dolls, like the size of the actual puppets. I could sleep with them every night. :smile::frown::stick_out_tongue: