"Mokey Mondays"---FR screencaps starring Mokey

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol...well Mokey is a very flowing character, with liquid choreography performed wonderfully by Kathy Mullen. :big_grin:

In a few of the shots where you may think she's singing, she's actually screaming, LOL!

Faylo

Reaction score
^ My favourite episode as well!

I make icons for LiveJournal sometimes, would I be able to use your caps? :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to say about this one but that I'm very intrigued! There sure seem to be a lot of interesting things happening in this episode. Who or what is this mysterious other Mokey? I must know! One of these days I *will* get season one on DVD... And eventually season two...
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Whoa, you were throwin' me off there at first---I had no idea you hadn't seen the episode yet! :eek: Yes, someday you definitely have to see it!

Faylo said:
I make icons for LiveJournal sometimes, would I be able to use your caps? :smile:
Sure, anyone can use these for any purposes of Good! (lol) Feel free! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I know, I'm so sadly not-up-to-speed... :frown: We had *just* super-basic cable for most of my childhood, so I only managed to catch the rare episode here and there...
Erin

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It did eventually come on TNT after Disney channel. That is where I first saw it besides Disney Channel preview.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I didn't get TNT either. :grouchy: Well, aside from the odd free preview month.
Erin