Monkey puppet on e-bay

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Nice! I love the orange fur. That's always difficult to find in Canada (don't even get me started about Mexico).

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Thanks i'm gld you like the puppet,i had a tough time finding that orange fur here so when i did i got loads.

puppetise

Reaction score
wow i love him is his hand done with wire and pollyfill coz i would love a email on how u do it

BuckyBits

Reaction score
Wow, I'm aways impressed by your Gluvet Puppets.

I also want to know where people find long fur. Lab rat, you're in the UK so your supplier would most likely be different from mine. The monkey looks like it has great long fur for most of the body, and touches of Ostrich Feathers for a few longer hairs. Is that right?

I saw your image site, but if you have a website and tutorials of what you do I'd love to seem them. Fantasic job. Thanks

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Another cool puppet Lab Rat! Your characters are so clean and polished. I enjoy them a lot.

BuckyBits said:
I also want to know where people find long fur. Lab rat, you're in the UK so your supplier would most likely be different from mine. The monkey looks like it has great long fur for most of the body, and touches of Ostrich Feathers for a few longer hairs.
Hi BuckyBits. Mendels has a good selection of fur including the 3 inch long shag fur. Check out the post entitled Puppeteer's Resource Link at the top of the puppetry section of the MC Forum for more places for furs and feathers.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
He has got a few strands of ostrich feathers on the head,i got that fur from Blackpool but you can get it from e-bay,I think my next e-bay puppet will be a live hand human based on the one from muppet meeting films i'm hoping to have him ready by the weekend.

BuckyBits

Reaction score
Thank you both Lab Rat and Bezalel. I've seen the Mendel's site but missed the 3" length. And I'll keep an eye on ebay.

robinthecrow

Reaction score
*Another* puppet Labrat?

How fast do you do these things? Or do you do multi-builds at the same time. My turnover is usually one puppet every two weeks - thats IF I even get started! :-p

Lab Rat

Reaction score
I make one at a time but they only take about 3 hours if i'm in the right frame of mind sometimes i cant get started though.