1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Monster Maker

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Yorick, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Just wanted to mention how great Harry Dean Stanton is in "Monster Maker" - and I love Jim Henson's comments before and after as well. Will be great when it's on DVD, but thankfully, it's on youtube for now...saw it years ago and SO happy to see it again today! :):D
  2. Lex87

Lex87 New Member

Me too ! I'd forgotten all about it! Looks like I'll be logging a bit of time on tube tonight. Is ti supposed to be out on DVD soon ?
  3. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Yes! Yes! Monster Maker for the win! :) I remember watching this on video with my older brother about 10 years ago. If I remember rightly, I really really enjoyed it. :confused: I was wondering not so long ago whether it had been released on DVD yet, actually. It's such a great show, I recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it!