Monster Piece Theatre

superfan

Reaction score
This may have been done before, but what the hey.

Your favorite Monsterpiece Theatre sketch?

Mine would be the King and I with Grover dancing around with the lower case letter 'i'....I can't recall the dialogue, but just watching the sketch was funny enough with the 'dot' above the 'i' bopping up and down and Grover trying to keep the pace.

Now it's your turn.......

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The foot race between Grover and Herry on the beach to the tune of "Chariots of Fire".

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Did anybody know that Dr. Teeth makes an appearance in one episode?

Xerus

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Did anybody know that Dr. Teeth makes an appearance in one episode?
It was in the Upstairs, Downstairs skit. Grover was running up and down the stairs countless times. And it showed some pictures on the wall. And one of the pictures was Dr. Teeth!

Also, in a SS skit where an agent named Manny was trying to help out his client, a set of teeth named Toothy. There was a picture of Miss. Piggy on the wall.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Xerus... who are these two characters you speak of, Manny the Agent and Toothy? Any info will be appreciated. Oh yeah, is Manny the same guy who tried to get a banana a role as a tiger and then a role as a banana after that?
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good night.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The "Manny" in the picture has black hair and moustache, and a pink nose. He's made from the lavendar live-hand AM.

Toothy is a large pair of teeth manipulated by wires. He made his debut in episode 406.

Dantecat

Reaction score
About The Skit Of A Miss Piggy Picture,

(1)What Year Was That Skit?

(2)What Just Happens In That Skit?

(3)Who Performed Those Muppets

(4)How Is It?

Deanmo,Anybody :confused:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Let's see. I liked Grover in "Upstairs, Downstairs." I also liked when :smile: and a female Muppet did "Gone With the Wind."

By the way, wasn't there an MPT sketch with Richard's Elmo? I thought I read about something like that at the jump the shark site, so I'm curious.