Monsterpiece Theater - Elmo's Big Adventure

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry, I know we all hate Elmo, but I'm thinking if they were actually do a MT bit like this, they'd HAVE to use Elmo...

*Fade into Allistair Cookie's library*

ALLISTAIR COOKIE: Hello there, and welcome to Monsterpiece Theater; me Allistair Cookie, and tonight, me really excited to bring you all-time favorite musical adventure... in fact, that why it called "Elmo's Big Adventure"... VERY adventurous stuff here, yeah! Now, get ready to tap feet to... "Elmo's Big Adventure"...

*Fade to the interior of a bike shop, where Elmo sits on his tricycle, dinging the bell, and laughing, as Zoe walks up*

ZOE: Hey Elmo, ready to go for a ride?

ELMO: Oh, Elmo's not riding today Zoe.

ZOE: Not riding today? How come?

ELMO: Because Elmo's going on a big adventure today!

ZOE: *Gasps* A BIG adventure?

ELMO: A BIG adventure!

*Cue mood music and lighting, as Elmo rides his tricycle out of the shop, while Zoe watches*

ELMO: *Singing* Elmo is riding out / that's what its all about / he will ride trike to a new destination...

*Elmo is now triking down Sesame Street*

ELMO: *Singing* Elmo is on his way / to an exciting day...

OSCAR: *Pops out of can* Hey get lost you little infestation! Heh-heh-heh...

DISEMBODIED BACKUPS: Adventure!

ELMO: *Singing* Elmo swears to you!

ELMO: *Singing* Elmo's story's true! He will have an adventure today / have an adventure!

ELMO: *Singing* Oh what a thrill!

ELMO: *Singing* Say what you will! It's gonna happen just Elmo's way...

*Elmo is now peddling along side the park*

ELMO: *Singing* So many sights to see / to fill Elmo with glee / Elmo will keep on going until he gets there / Elmo will not give up / he will have lots of luck...

*Elmo rides past Telly and Baby Bear playing ball*

TELLY: Hey Elmo! Wanna play with me and Baby Bear?

ELMO: *Singing* Elmo's story true! He will have an adventure today / have an adventure...

*Elmo continues to trike past the park, while other various Muppets cheer him on with "Go"*

ELMO: *Rapping* Elmo's on his way, he's going over / to see his good friend Global Grover / he's been around the world, he's taking Elmo with him...

VARIOUS MUPPETS: To wherever this adventure will take them!

ELMO: *Rapping* You'll never-never know where we may roam / and when it's all over, we'll be coming home!

*Elmo trikes away, while the various muppets continue to chant "Go"; by this time, Elmo's peddling back down the street, on the other side*

ELMO: *Singing* Elmo's story's true! He will have an adventure today / have an adventure...

*The disembodied backups continue the song, as Elmo peddles up to Grover*

ELMO: *Laughs* Hi Grover!

GROVER: Oh, hello little Elmo, are you ready to go on a jet-setting adventure around the world with Global Grover?

ELMO: Yeah!

GROVER: Oh, fabulous! Who knows where we'll wind up... we could wind up inside a dinosaur mouth... we could find ourselves in the basement of the Alamo... we could dance in tall shoes inside a club house... we could even tour a movie studio!

ELMO: Grover?

GROVER: Yeah?

ELMO: The Alamo wasn't built with a basement...

GROVER: Hubba-wha? ! When did THAT happen?

ELMO: Elmo doesn't know.

GROVER: Oh well. Let's go! *Walks off*

ELMO: Oh, YAY! *Rides after Grover*

*Fade into Allistair Cookie's library, where he dances in his seat, snapping his fingers*

ALLISTAIR COOKIE: Oh yeah! Way to get down with bad Cookie self! Me told you this VERY musical adventure! *Laughs* Hey... ME want to go on adventure too! *Calls after Elmo and Grover* Wait for me! *To camera* This Allistair Cookie saying buh-bye from Monsterpiece Theater! *Runs off* Me want to come on adventure too!