Monsterpiece Theater: Gone with the Wind

mikealan

Reaction score
Hello, I've been searching and searching for the classic Monsterpiece Theater skit Gone With the Wind, which Ssetta told me that he does NOT have it! And it was on one of the Season 30 shows but they're starting to decrease on Noggin because of some new N show on Noggin/The N channel, because the people who worked for Noggin really don't like Monsterpiece Theater anymore or we'll never see it again!
Also, on Gone With the Wind, Cookie as Alistar Cookie hosted it and it starred Kermit. And schex has it on #2480 and never has time to trade with us! Does any of you have it besides Ssetta???

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure lots of people have it. That episode airs on Noggin every 6-8 weeks.

ssetta

Reaction score
But not for much longer, I'm afraid. :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so we're on the same page, when does Noggin air Sesame Street again? What days and what time slots? Didn't know they were still showing Season 30 episodes. My understanding is that all they show now are Season 31 episodes, at least until the 35th season starts up on local PBS affiliates which would prompt Noggin to start airing Season 32 episodes which I'm looking forward to.
Anyway, please post the airdates here. Thanks and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've got the clip. I'll add it to the tapes I'm sending you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey MuppetDude, long time no hear from you. If you could, please send me an E-mail or create a thread with the descripts of the characters from The Christmas Toy which you said you'd help me out with.
Also, if you have them and can help out, check out the Old MacDonald's Animals and SS Character Questions 2004 threads.
Thanks and have a good weekend.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Nice to hear from you again. I do have a list, but it's kind of long, so I'll be as brief and descriptive as possible:

THE CHRISTMAS TOY

RUGBY TIGER--a cartoon-like tiger with wiggling ears and moving eyelids. He has light green eyes, black catlike pupils, and an orange muzzle with a pink nose

MEW-- a fist-sized blue/purple catnip mouse. He has black-bead eyes and black wheels with which he rolls on. He also has pink felt ears.

APPLE--a female doll with lots of curly orange hair, a blue dress, and a red/blue horizontally striped shirt. Her head and hands appear to be made out of a rubbery substance, maybe latex.

BALTHAZAR--a wise, old teddy bear with eyebrows. One of his beady-eyes is missing, and he wears a red-plaid vest. He's torn in several places.

BELMONT--a grey horse with blue sleepy moving eyelids and a sculpted black mane. He's propped up on a rolling multicolored cart.

JACK-IN-THE-BOX--a white-faced clown with a purple shirt and a black, small derby on his bald head.

STEAMBOAT DUCK--a small white remote-control duck in a tugboat propped on wheels. He wears a tiny hat and sailor suit.

DITZ--a slow-witted white-faced painted clown face. He wears a shiny red/yellow outfit, has fuzzy orange hair, and has a small blue cap with wiggly antennae on it.

"MAGIC BUNNIES"--just a couple of white bunny puppets from TMS. One wears a tophat and the other comes out of another one.

TOY CASTLE GUARDS--a bit small, their eyes are covered by their helmets. Kind of like big-mouthed Doozers with teeth, but all have tan "skin".

HUMPTY DUMPTY--white with a red nose and green pants

STUFFED DRAGON--a green dragon with a tongue that sticks out. He has purple curved horns and shiny wings. Has arms and legs.

BEST-DRESSED MANDI--basically a Barbie doll with blond hair

MOTORCYCLE GANG--look like peach-skinned Doozers with grey helmets, goggles instead of eyes, and purple suits. They're differentiated by their different-colored flags.

As of now that's all I can list. If this list is helpful, please let me know. I'll finish it when I get the time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Was this post helpful? **** Straight!!!
Thank you MuppetDude, hope to hear from you again soon. And mayhaps we might need a new thread for this rather than take over this one. Or mayhaps it would be better if you sent me the list via E-mail. Just suggesting ways that we communicate with each other better.
But at least there are 8 new additions to the list thanks to this reply alone! And we now have the name of the Barbie-like doll!
Hope to hear from you soon and have a great weekend!