Monsterpiece Theater- Pulp Fiction

Princeton

Reaction score
Alistair Cookie: Good eve-a-ning. Welcome to Monsterpiece Theater. Tonight me bring you "Pulp Fiction". You know what they say about fiction: it not as strange as truth. Truth, truth, telephone booth, me better stop before me start acting forsooth. Okay, that enough rhyming. Now, enjoy "Pulp Fiction".

Fade to a kitchen where a Green Whatnot boy named Timmy is sitting enjoying his breakfast, a sugary circular cereal called Hyper Hoops. Then Timmy’s Mom, a Purple Whatnot, comes into the kitchen carrying a laundry basket.

Timmy’s Mom: Timmy, hurry up and eat your cereal before you’re late for school! Speaking of which, you shouldn’t be eating those terrible Hyper Hoops! Why not try that healthy cereal I bought?

Timmy: Aw, Mom! Not the Bran Blandies! They taste like cardboard and they have nuts in them!

Timmy’s Mom: Oh, come now, Timmy. You just don’t like them because they don’t turn the milk into silly colors and aren’t loaded with sugar. And I can’t believe you’re drinking Figgy Fizz so early in the morning. Timmy, don’t you know that soda is full of sugar, as well? You’ll be like the wild man of Borneo Bay come recess time! Why don’t you try a healthy morning beverage, like orange juice? It tastes great and it’s good for you. It’s filled with vitamin C and calcium, which leads to good strong bones later in life.

Timmy: Well, all right, Mom. I’ll have those old Bran Blandies and I’ll buy some orange juice after school. But can I at least finish the Hyper Hoops? I’m only halfway through the box, and if I eat more of it, I can get a Crazy Straw from the bottom.

Timmy’s Mom: Oh, why not? All the better to drink your orange juice out of, right, Timmy? (They both laugh as the scene fades back to the library)

Alistair Cookie: Well, that was "Pulp Fiction". Me hope you liked it. So, good night from Monsterpiece Theater, what, oh what could be sweeter? Oh, there me go again.