MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Aaron

Reaction score
Uncle Bob: Maybe you're just the cat's meow and not the whole cat.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Oh what a CATastrophe! If you pardon the pun...Get it? What'a? Water? And cat's don't like water? And there's a cat here? No? Tough crowd...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
OOC: I feel the need to apologize for my disappearance and apparent disregard for this revival. Things have been very crazy with finishing school and graduating and such... I shall jump back in within the next few days ^_^

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OOC 1: Nell/Alex, the point of MopFam is never to feel pressure to be here or to add extra stress to your life in any way! It is a stress-relief game, not an added burden! If you get time to pop in and play, then we always LOVE IT! When you're too busy, don't worry! These character live on even when the show is paused!)

(OOC 2: Did someone say Lime Jello? *is sludged*)

(OOC 3: Tutter Fan! Oooh, its nice to see you around! I feel like I've not seen you as much on MC recently {Maybe you changed your avatar at some stage and I lost you?} Anyway, MopFam can't really cross over with The Muppets due to copywrite situations -- we always prefer to just blatantly rip-off characters like Hevej as Jack Sparrow, as this also gives characters a chance to grow and develop within the MopFam world without having to match the Muppets rules. If you want to play a scientist character in the series, they'd be totally welcomed!)

(OOC 4: There's still rooms going at the house as long as you are not a Cacti!)

Father Moppet: *pause* *to camera* Don't you think its time we got out of this tent?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <Nods solemnly> Absolutely. <bursts out of the tent and immediately slides into a huge mud puddle> Ahhh, much better. Come on in, Frosty! The mud's fine!

Aaron

Reaction score
Uncle Bob: I've always seen mud as beneath me. I get a crick in my neck from looking down so often.

Lola p

Reaction score
Cousin Grace: (walking up to the steps of the house) hello? Any one home? Father Moppet, It's me, your cousin Grace. Well, I am your 2nd cousin 3 times removed, but I am still a cousin. Is there any room left? I'd love to stay.

(OOC: hey all, is it to late to join?)

Lola p

Reaction score
Cousin Grace: oh, looks like the door is open... I'll just sit on the couch and watch T.V.

*canned audience* Hahaha!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snappy the Alligator: *settling in on the couch next to Cousin Grace with a cocktail in a blue glass with a pink umbrella* Hey, Gracie, what are we watching? I was hoping to catch the breathtaking finale of The Voice UK...

(OOC: Its not too late at all! I promise I'll be back to post myself as Father again very soon!)