MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: *shaking head* How did I get into this? A good marketing deal better come out of it...

Lola p

Reaction score
Alatrix: *puts Grace into the net. Drives away with her*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *still fainted and disguised as mud so not taken with Grace by the scientist* *thinks: I must remember to thank that Goat one day*

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: So, should we go rescue Grace or Ace or Ms. Muffin or whatever her name is? And maybe land a marketing deal with that scientist?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *opening one mud encrusted eyelid* Uch...yes...of course we must go after them...but do you have any idea in which direction they were headed? And does it happen to be past a nice warm shower and a clean pair of slippers?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: I think it was *points left* that way. Or wait, was it *points right* that way? I really should leave now, I never intended to stick around anyway. But the chance of a marketing deal is too great to pass up.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Oh, do stay, sir. Or at least stick around long enough to unstick me from this mud. I am almost sure a lucrative marketing deal is just on the horizon...of course that does depend on which horizon we are looking. I'm wondering if that rainbow in the sky is trying to tell us something...

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: *shrugs* I gave up on rainbows in kindergarten. So unreliable. And do you need assistance there, sir? You seem to look a bit dirty. Maybe a marketing deal could do the trick?