MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Mr Norman, would you stop looking at my upper body and help me figure this out?

(OOC: Okay, that satisfied my inner need to make a "chest" related joke.)

(EDIT: Just realized I called "Norman" "Normal." Which he is, but which I didn't mean to do.

Hubert

Reaction score
(OOC: I'm sure glad no one else is in the room I'm in. I don't know that I've ever laughed at anything on here as much as I did that. The chest joke itself was funny enough, but then when you said "Normal"... :laugh::laugh:)

Norman: I'm trying...this is a hard one...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: If only we had some hot mustard to eat through the bars... *thinks about that* ...Does anyone have any hot mustard about their person?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: Mr. Moppet, could you please hand me the blowtorch?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *hands Hubert the blowtorch* I do hope you have the proper licensing for using such a power tool...

Aaron

Reaction score
Uncle Bob: I don't like the look of this. Go to camera 2!

Hubert

Reaction score
(OOC: Beau...you missed out on the perfect chance to throw a Muppet line in there...)

Norman: Well, I am an expert in licensing...just not that type of licensing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OOC: Did I? I totally missed it then! I'm not even sure now!)

Father Moppet: Oh, yes, that's right, I do remember you mentioning something about that. So, you work in licencing then? That's interesting. What sort of divisions do you work on? *distracted, leaning against the cell with arms folded having normal conversation with seemingly no awareness urgency*

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: *begins talking all kinds of technical yada yada with big terms about liscening. It would be posted here, since the transcriber wasn't the star speller in his fourth grade class*