Moppet Family Idol

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Frightfully kind of you, Mr Cole. Get it Fright! Aah! I crack myself up...

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Mmm mmm? Vic, thoofs rooften varfgooftables are forf throwfing not oofting. Althoof they arf darflarfcious, moofch boofter than those poofets. *eats a tomato* Oh, yoof warft soomf arfced tea? Me toof. *runs off and drags a Nestea vending machine over to the judging table*

Translation: Mmm mmm? Vic, those vegetables are for throwing, not eating. Although they are delicious, much better than those pellets. You want some iced tea? Me too.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The Count said:
Fright here at the vending machine. Just make sure you treat it gently, or it'll knock you into next week like the Newsman.
*THWACK*
OW!
*Sometime next week*
Where am I? Oh no! It's next week! Oh WHY didn't I listen to Uncle Adam! Well, on the plus side, that horrible competition is over! Let's see who won... WHA!? That's crazy! I better call Uncle Adam and see if he can send me back in time to be there for the rest of it anyway...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*OOC: This mean Moppet Idol is over? And we can get to the next episode?

*BIC: Yeah, it was a great number and the guys definitely deserve to be the winners. Now just where did Vic get off to?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Here's the results.. An award goes to...wow, it's a tie! Yup, this lovely tie goes to..wait, er...sorry...This Moppet Idol Action Figure Set of all the Moppets goes to All the contestnts excet one! A draw!!! You can fight over who gets what later...

And a singing leason prize goes to the looser Father *applause* Wait...Father???

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well here I am a week into the future, let's see what's going on... "Everyone wins Moppet Family Idol except father", classic... Ted gets all his fur shaved and joins the National Guard!?! Adam Cole elected to Congress!?! Christy Mother Moppet leaves Father for a penguin!?!
*faints*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kind of wish Vic was here. Oh well. *takes pretty much of all the toys and prizes that Vic would of had* Oh well he isn't here. Come on Yakky and Biggy. Lets get back to house.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, he's probably gotten one of those fake joke newspapers. Well, gotta go, my family's due for a dentist's appointment later this afternoon.
*Rushes out back home to get ready.