More Chicken puppet...

puppetise

Reaction score
holly guacamolly:eek: i cant wait for the tutorials

faze

Reaction score
Hennse Is the man!

i liked his chicken puppet and emailed him told him about my series bout a Hamster and Hennse and I are working together on a project - he is the builder for my hamsters

He has very good affordable prices, and very good work, i would recommend him to any newbie

Faze

Show and Tell

Reaction score
This month I'm flying out to Washington state to buy a 63 VW bug and will be driving it back to Pennsylvania. On my way back I will have the honor of visiting Williams workshop. Should be a most enlightening. :wink:

hennesprod

Reaction score
WOW! Thanks everybody for the kind words. It is appreciated. I should point out that my prices on custom puppets are negotiable.

My background is that from doing an internship at NASA in the model shop to working for Lucas Arts as a modeler. Also, lots of animation and character design for childrens products.

Show and tell, see you you get here. Drive safe.

Tutorials are coming, I just finished taking photos......so I am putting all together.

Cheers,

William

Snark Blarmsten

Reaction score
Wow, those are spectacular William. It's hard to make things at smaller sizes too (IMO) and you really succeeded. I'd love to see a tutorial as well :smile:

Tom

mikebackstage

Reaction score
Incredible! And tutorials?! Wow wow wow! I've only worked with foam...I've taken this style into serious consideration now though. That's awesome.