Morgan's Art--Old and New (Mostly Old)

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
It's cool, just a little difficult to make out.
Thanks for your opinion on it, Vic. :smile: And while I'm still here, I might as well make an update.

Another character made especially for my FR fanfic, Mother Nature is the first High Elder of Kreigle Mountain that is not of the normal race. She had affairs with--well, you know who by now--the army general, and thus is also Tek's son, but in secret, for it is normally illegal for a Kreigle leader to have romantic relationships with their workers. In the story, she also holds a secret to the identity of Boober's real parents.

Mother Nature

This is by far the first fan character I made during my MTI fandom, back in the day when I didn't know Begoony's name. It was also back in the day when I got this stupid idea for a sitcom outline called The Dusty and Morgan Show. As the rabbit-like appearance shows, Stacy was supposed to be Dusty's current love interest--though in the idea for her debut, she was flirting a bit with Morgan, which obviously created some conflict. But she cleared things up between the two of them, and, eventually, got her own part in their variety show. She will also serve a smaller part in Hitman vs. Assassin... Once I get to that point, that is. :rolleyes:

Stacy

I don't remember the exact source of inspiration, but I do remember that these two were created especially for The Dusty and Morgan Show, serving as Morgan's niece and twin brother (respectively). Niece Megan is portrayed as the typical hyperactive, overeager child, and ends up clinging close to everyone, whether they liked it or not. While Clueless Morgan can deal with Megan's amount of energy, he feels envious at "Biker Joe" Morgan for being the favorite to his parents--especially their father. But unlike his spaced-out and more laidback twin, BJ Morgan is straightforward and far more impatient, and because of the attention he receives, he aso has a narcisstic streak.

Niece Megan and "Biker Joe" Morgan

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I love your lines and coloring, they're very clean and professional. The eye studies on some of those pages are very interesting too. And it's cool to see that you're coming up with your own characters. Some of these would make great puppets.

Emeowrald

Reaction score
Those are awsome. The picture of Boober and SideBottom reminds me a little of Snake from the Gangreen Gang.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, everybody. :wink: Giar, I love how you said that my coloring looked professional. I found it a little funny 'cause I noticed how much I've improved since the first time I've used colored pencils regularly two years ago; there's a definite difference between the amateurish light scribbling from eigth grade Foster's art and the more vivid and detailed MTI/FR fanart I do now.

And now that you mentioned it, Emweold (I apologize if I got your name wrong :embarrassed: ), Si and Bii from that first pic do look kinda like Snake from the Gang Green Gang--especially Si [to me]. Love that you love my art, too! ^_~

And what I also found funny was that I was afraid that this thread would either get ignored, or I'd get in trouble because... well, you might've probably noticed by now that I use a rather different art style; also, I have a bit of a dark mind, and I'm afraid of someone being offended if they saw that in them. But I can see that I'm pretty much wrong... for now. >.> While everything's all clear, I might as well conclude my fancharacters "gallery" and show you a recent design or two.

First, Freisudo is literally the first Fraggle fancharacter I've drawn, as well as one of the first designs drawn in a more "Muppety" art style. Believe it or not, my actual first attempt at him was on my Chemistry binder, and done in my "real" style. He's a "black and white Fraggle", which are basically the outcasts of the Rock, and they have the ability to "steal" the identity of another Fraggle through physical contact (i.e: touching, etc.) And the most hilarious thing about him is the fact that I inadvertantly named him after Freezudo, a freezing spell from Zatch Bell, but never noticed until a couple of days after!

Freisudo Fraggle

The second and last fancharacter is Reizoha (also spelled as "Rezoa"), another B&W Fraggle. No, he isn't named after a ZB spell. At least, I don't think he could be named after one, from my knowledge. :rolleyes: Anyways, Reizoha has the same powers as Freisudo, but unlike his younger counterpart, he never takes it for granted. He's also more even-tempered, though not immune to losing it, and while Freisudo is more adroit in building contraptions, it's thanks to Reizoha's artistic skills that they were even made in the first. That's pretty much it for him.

Re(i)zo(h)a Fraggle

And just to add more to this post...

This recent design of Boober was drawn, inked, and colored about a month or two ago. And if you compare it to the first drawing I posted on this thread, you can see some differences in not only the improvement in drawing him, but also in proportions and details. The broadness of the axe handle is still a bit of a bother for me.

Recent Design: Boober Fraggle

~ Morgan "Feeling Oh, So Special! :stick_out_tongue:" Goat