Morning musume

lael

Reaction score
I love J-POP! So upbeat!
I adore most things Japanese. Take Badtz Maru for instance. I'm a fanatic about the little penguin. Badtz Maru is very hard to come by here inthe midwest.
Hello Kitty is just so darned cute! She's a marketing marvel at her Sanrio Company!
San X is too cute with the Monokuro Boo!
Kobe Beef! $yummy$ Sushi!
Eiji Wentz of WaT is so cool! I ordered Hava Rava at my local music store, Homers, yesterday!
I don't think I've listened to anything by Morning Musume. I've seen pictures of them & they're so cute!
Everything Japanese seems to be cute in nature.
Have a great day!

lael

Reaction score
My sister bought me a bunch of Badtz Maru stuff from the Hello Kitty store at the mall of America. so, yeah, they're still around. . . there at least :wink: If you Email Sanrio they'll send the names of authorized dealers in your area.

Drtooth

Reaction score
My sister bought me a bunch of Badtz Maru stuff from the Hello Kitty store at the mall of America. so, yeah, they're still around. . . there at least :wink: If you Email Sanrio they'll send the names of authorized dealers in your area.
Heh heh... anyone remember DIC's Hello Kitty cartoon of the 1980's? I liked it when I was younger.

I know Hello Kitty is popular all over the world, but I wish ol' Doraemon would get his due here. You see his products in every Asian Market (or community with a large Asian population) but he's not too popular... I got some bootlegg tapes after a Korean Grocer near me went out of business, and I've been entranced by him.

Anyone know if Mornin Musume did any anime themes? They usually have their theme songs done by recording artists.

lael

Reaction score
Unfortunatly all of the retailers in my area carry HELLO KITTY and nothing but HELLO KITTY. No variety. No BADTZ MARU. :frown:

lael

Reaction score
I have a bunch of HELLO KITTY on DVD & I seen that a KOREAN CO. has come out with a claymation series of adventures of all of the hello kitty gang. I think there are 2 seasons out there but I have yet to find them. :excited:

Doraemon! I've seen his cartoon's! I liked him as well! I totally forgot about him! WOW, time to start a new search. :confused:

I adore J-POP! I also like J-RAVE (if there is such a thing like techno) & J_ROCK! :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
There is quite a bit of Doreamon cartoons on Youtube... some are even Subtitled in English. Unfortunately, it's by someone who you can tell English isn't his first language. One was so confusing, I think I understood it better without subtitles.

I've been watching the 2006 series so far, since those are the tapes I got from the Korean Market.

I love those tapes. They even have the commercials. They even had one with Big Bird and Elmo (singing in English with their original performers). not the Xerox one. I didn't know what it was for.