Most Wanted Sesame Figures

Drtooth

Reaction score
recurring characters alone would run the line far into the future as it is... One shots???? Hoo boy....

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Any more choices?

I expected to see more Biff, Sully, Roosevelt and Sherlock. Hmmm...

I would love me a Maurice monster tho!

:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Any more choices?

I expected to see more Biff, Sully, Roosevelt and Sherlock. Hmmm...
NO! We want Elmo and Zoe and Baby Bear!!!

I actually do want Elmo and Zoe, but behind several--make that MANY other characters.

Oooh, and then they could make international expansion sets for other productions...but I won't get you started.

:concern:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I just had this idea that I think would be very cool... What about figures of the human cast - they can be charactures or realistic, and they can each include a Muppet pack-in and accessories. Maybe they could each come with a major Muppet character to make sure that they sell well: for example, include Elmo and Zoe with human figures. Here are some that I think would be great:

Maria (with Toasters and a Honker), Luis, Gabby, Gordon, Susan, Miles, Mr. Hooper, Bob, Linda (with Barkley), Olivia, Gina (with Muppet animals) Alan, Daivd, and Ruthie (with Benny)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If the human cast could be reproduced in figure form, I'd want them to be in scale and as realistic as possible. Out of all you suggestions, floydjanicefan, the one I'd rully rully want most of all would be Linda maybe with Barkley as a pack-in.
Though if a figure of María and or Luis were to be made, I'd hope for some more accessories other than just toasters to reflect their initial work at the Fix-It-Shop. Guess that's why I kinda agree that a change was in order and the Mail-It-Shop doesn't bug me as much as it might others.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Got me an idear...

OK, I got an idea about Big Bird...

I already posted this over at the accessories thread, but I thought it fit here better. I had an epiphany and thought I should get it down on bytes before I forgot it all... I tend to do that... Anyway...

So we all want BB... We all want BB to be BIG. At the LEAST bigGER than the rest of the line. Packaging could be an issue to retailers and size matters on the peg board. Here's my solution... Since we already know that articulation will be "somewhat limited," let's forego any real articulation of the legs and set them on springs so they will collapse into the body, leaving only the feet exposed. This allows him to be packaged with "collapsed legs" (think Ram Man from He Man, MOTU) and maybe fit into a regular sized package??? It ALSO allows him to fit snugly in a nest that could be packaged with the playset or whatever... Or an easily constructed/ purchased accessory.

What do you all think??? Does this sound really dim or completely cool??? I'm ready for anything as far as criticism to this idea, but it might just be a solution.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
OK, I got an idea about Big Bird...

I already posted this over at the accessories thread, but I thought it fit here better. I had an epiphany and thought I should get it down on bytes before I forgot it all... I tend to do that... Anyway...

So we all want BB... We all want BB to be BIG. At the LEAST bigGER than the rest of the line. Packaging could be an issue to retailers and size matters on the peg board. Here's my solution... Since we already know that articulation will be "somewhat limited," let's forego any real articulation of the legs and set them on springs so they will collapse into the body, leaving only the feet exposed. This allows him to be packaged with "collapsed legs" (think Ram Man from He Man, MOTU) and maybe fit into a regular sized package??? It ALSO allows him to fit snugly in a nest that could be packaged with the playset or whatever... Or an easily constructed/ purchased accessory.

What do you all think??? Does this sound really dim or completely cool??? I'm ready for anything as far as criticism to this idea, but it might just be a solution.

I think that idea sounds pretty cool. The only thing I would say is that it would look very strange to have a Big Big in the packaging with almost no legs. Maybe if he came with a nest, then they could package him sitting in the next so a lack of legs would not look so odd. I like the idea - as long as the legs are easily able to stay in a normal, standing position without sliding. I am for anything that would make Big Bird in scale with the other figures...

countfanatic

Reaction score
I would love to see the figure of the count out now! I am wanting to know what he comes with

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ummm... I don't know what he'll come with just yet, but The Count (board member) suggested he come with a number in steqad of a letter, and a few pack in bats....