Mourning

Fever

Reaction score
I am so sad--I won two Sigma cookie jars and the Pigs in Space jar I won is shattered beyond repair (upon delivery), expect for the lid (perfect, so far). This is the only place I knew where my pain would be felt and understood--crazy, I know, but these do not show up anywhere all that often. Poor Miss Piggy and Link Hearthtrob.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I feel your pain Fever. I had won the Sigma Kermit and Fozzie Bookends a couple of years ago. I was very excited to win them because they are VERY hard to come by. When they arrived they were shattered. And so was I. Eventually though another pair came along and it only makes them even more precious to me. Hang in there and keep looking.

Camellia

Reaction score
broken ceramics

Fever said:
I am so sad--I won two Sigma cookie jars and the Pigs in Space jar I won is shattered beyond repair (upon delivery), expect for the lid (perfect, so far). This is the only place I knew where my pain would be felt and understood--crazy, I know, but these do not show up anywhere all that often. Poor Miss Piggy and Link Hearthtrob.
hi, sorry to hear about the breakage. If it helps in the future, ask the seller how they wrap things. if they don't say "double boxed with at least 4 to 6" of bubble wrap and styrofoam packing material around the item" and the same in the outer shipping box, you have 2 choices:
1. ask them to do it and believe they will do it
2. don't buy from them if you feel they don't pack breakables well

We always double box. It's amazing how much boxes get dropped and crushed, especially on conveyer belts!

good luck!
Camellia