Movie-The Village

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I think there is a good chance of you getting scared a lot in this one Erin.I jumped quite a numerous times myself.:embarrassed:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hmmmmm. Maybe this is a "wait for the comfort of my own home and a handy stack of pillows" movie...
Erin

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
No way! You GOTTA see it in the theatre! You won't be sorry!

Well, maybe you will, a coupla peoples didn't like it much, but I loved it!

At least give it a shot before someone tells you the whole storyline... :embarrassed:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, yeah, that's one problem with Shyamalan movies once they've been around a while. My parents saw "The Sixth Sense" in February of 2000 and couldn't believe nobody spoiled the ending for them.
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hm, I just checked IMDB and it *does* say PG-13. I'm confused. :confused: I think it was Hot Ticket that had it as rated R.
Erin

McFraggle

Reaction score
I read the spoilers online, and I can see why people have problems with it.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yeah...but the characters in the movie made me enjoy it anyway.

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
This movie left a sour taste in my mouth, if felt like i've just been suckered out of $8.00 of my money. The acting was great, the story was good up until the twist, and than from there it all went downhill. I recommend this flick worthy of a rental, nothing more.

Kye

Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe this movie has been as dissed as it has in this thread! I really liked it, however, I agree that it wasnt as good as Signs or 6th sense, but it was a lot better then unbreakable! The problem is that when a director is good, the audience raises the bar and expects absolute greatness. when it falls short of your expectation, its dissapointing. The movie was a lot better then some of the other things I have seen recently! See it with an open mind! or better yet, go with the expectation that it will be a mary kate and ashley movie! then it will win the oscar!

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
I agree. I had very, very high expectations for this movie because the trailers wre awesome, and I liked alot of his previous work, ala Sixth Sense so I was kind of disappointed it this film. I wouldn't say it was horrible, just wasn't what I expected.