Movie Toys

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, now That I think about it, I DO want a Mini-Gobo. I'm scared too!!!!

Crazy Chris is right! I suck...back some drinks apparently!

I REALLY want Clueless Morgan
Dead Tom
Blind Pew
Fozzie as Squire Terlonious (sp?)
Kermit with an Afro and a boffo Socko script...Someone brought this up, and I actually like that idea!

Maybe the Electric Mayheim in Pirate get up! ARRRRGH matey!!

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
Kermit and Fozzie's father from the Great Muppet Caper would be hilarious! I really hope we get a full-figure of that eventually and not just like a framed-photo as an accessory.

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bad Andy
1) Kermit and Fozzie's "father,"
that's a definate right there, either that or I'm gonna have to get an extra fozzie and paint him green =)

Originally posted by Drtooth
Dead Tom
NOOOOO, they killed Dead Tom!!!

and don't forget we need a Mr. Bimbo figure! (the thing that lived on Fozzie's finger in MTI)

Waldorf

Reaction score
I really want a figure of Kermit and Fozzie's "father" too. That would be awesome! The other two figures I want from a movie are Statler and Waldorf as Marley and Marley from MCC.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, the Marley brothers were thrown around a couple of times in the Ask Ken thread, and they may consider them. I'd want one!

Waldorf

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Actually, the Marley brothers were thrown around a couple of times in the Ask Ken thread, and they may consider them. I'd want one!
Awesome news! I would buy a set, and then another to keep in the package. Perhaps I'll bring it up in the "Ask Ken" topic and see where this idea is right now.