Moving Muppet Faces

BEAR

Reaction score
practicecactus said:
Pepe can throw his head up (look up).Thats his trick.

I know. Maybe I should be more specific. That is not really what we are talking about though. We know how that is done. We are talking about animated features on the face, etc. that have extra mechanisms to operate. Blah.

practicecactus

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I know. Maybe I should be more specific. That is not really what we are talking about though. We know how that is done. We are talking about animated features on the face, etc. that have extra mechanisms to operate. Blah.
Well then I don't know what the point of this thread was.
Just about every muppet has one little trick, Yes . I was merely pointing out that Pepe's head flips up, thats his one thing, (because his head is too small for anything else) the same way all the others have blinking eyes and stuff.

BEAR

Reaction score
practicecactus said:
Well then I don't know what the point of this thread was.
Just about every muppet has one little trick, Yes . I was merely pointing out that Pepe's head flips up, thats his one thing, (because his head is too small for anything else) the same way all the others have blinking eyes and stuff.
Not criticizing. I appreciate your fact, just doesn't really go along with what we were trying to find.:smile:

puppetmancan

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Another to add to the list is Uncle Traveling Matt, he can look like he's sniffing. I'd like to know how this works too...
its the puppeteers fingers causing that expression