1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MR Muppet Valentines for my GF! :)

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Feb 14, 2010.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

2. Luke Active Member

hey Stevie thats fantastic, sounds like she was overcome with emotion, lol. She got a real nice haul there!

The Kermit sitting with the banjo? Wheres that from - i remember it but its gone outa ma head!
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey luke,

that Kermit sitting with the banjo sitting in my livingroom is from Disneyland in ca., a few years ago that I ordered from there..its what Disney Parks call there "Big Figs"..hes VERY heavy, like a rock almost...ive stubbed my toe on him before lol cause my disney dvd collection is in back of him..i remember that shipping for him was crazy...like around 50 dollars :eek:
    but ya she LOVED the posers...when I went and picked her up this morning I told her "some people are at my house waiting to give u your stuff i got ya" and she kept guessing and asking "oh do i know them?" lol it was fun! :) the BEST part is she got teared up and hugged me :flirt:
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

5. Telly Active Member

That's a cool idea!