1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

MR Muppet Valentines for my GF! :)

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Feb 14, 2010.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

2. Luke

Luke Active Member

hey Stevie thats fantastic, sounds like she was overcome with emotion, lol. She got a real nice haul there!

The Kermit sitting with the banjo? Wheres that from - i remember it but its gone outa ma head!
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

hey luke,

that Kermit sitting with the banjo sitting in my livingroom is from Disneyland in ca., a few years ago that I ordered from there..its what Disney Parks call there "Big Figs"..hes VERY heavy, like a rock almost...ive stubbed my toe on him before lol cause my disney dvd collection is in back of him..i remember that shipping for him was crazy...like around 50 dollars :eek:
    but ya she LOVED the posers...when I went and picked her up this morning I told her "some people are at my house waiting to give u your stuff i got ya" and she kept guessing and asking "oh do i know them?" lol it was fun! :) the BEST part is she got teared up and hugged me :flirt:
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet

5. Telly

Telly Active Member

That's a cool idea!