Mr.Noodle stuck in Elmo's mind?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Is Mr. Noodle just Elmo's imaginary friend? Or a wandernig soul who is now tormented by the crayon world Elmo created...

In seriousness, though, do other cast members know of this Mr.Noodle? Has he ever went onto the Street? Met Bob, Gordon, Louis?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd say he's a character created by Elmo. The whole thing seems a LOT like it's Elmo's imagination... sort of like what Sid the Science kid sees vs what the viewers see. He thinks he's a TV show, he thinks it's his own special place/ At least that's what I get the impression of.

elmoplease

Reaction score
whoa...this is pretty deep.

i'm thinking mr. noodle is actually a noodle. and elmo only conjures him when he's hungry.

okay, bad theory.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I would say Mr. Noodle is Elmo's imaginary friend who resides in Elmo's World. The funny thing is though- Elmo does receive e-mail from Big Bird, Snuffy, Bert and Ernie, etc. within Elmo's World. And Bert has visited Elmo's World in "The Street We Live On" special (and he wondered how to get out of Elmo's World. lol:frown:) I don't know how many other Sesame Street characters have been to Elmo's World, but does this really establish Elmo's World as a real place, or is it all within his imagination? Is Elmo pretending to have these visitors and emails, etc.? Or are they really just visiting Elmo's room and all the crayon drawings and Mr. Noodle, etc. are imaginary?
Wow- deep Sesame Street questions to ponder...:confused: