Mr. Poodlepants in new Xmas Movie

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
i would have much rather have seen the Swedish Chef do something more then the nothing he did in the seats.
Actually, I thought the Chef arguing with Beaker was another little fan-nugget. Taking the two less intelligible muppets and having them converse is a pretty funny gag.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I liked Howard the hog. I mean when he was singing along with the music
"1 and 2 and that's not what I taught you and no you're not listning, and okay that's really bad" I bust a gut. I remember liking Mr. Poodlepants a bit for some reason.. been so long since I saw it. Andy and Randy I liked little, but I liked them, and the Bay of Pigswatch characters I hated! (though Pamela Lee Anderson deserved to be satirized!)

towels

Reaction score
I just never understood how Link wasn't a perfect fit for Bay of PigsWatch

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Tuba guys name...

Tuba guys name is uigeen (sp) as this is what Kermit calls him, i hate it when they do this thought, he's not a "real" muppet character so why give him a name if he reallywill never be seen again? unless it was like a hidded name of someone specail who worked on the film or something.

this reminds me a muppet on TMS by the name of Winnie (no! not the pooh!) it was a bird/crow like character, voiced by Richard Hunt which was female, i can only remember her from the Arlo Guthrie ep, was she in anymore? Kermit adressed her by name as she gave kermit a list of demands from the sweedish chef (well,something like that, all i know is that a lot of plates broke;-)

pointless;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, Dog.

Thijs

Reaction score
I just don`t see why they gave some charcaters so much lines and time. I mean Mr. Poodlepants and Bill the Bubble Guy. Poodlepants is NOT funny, but i wouldn`t have cared if he had a cameo. Bill is very funny and would have been a legend if he had a cameo. But they let him show up every week!
And Clifford! I hate that guy! It`s a pity he wasn`t on the muppet survivor round cause I would register myself 10 times and voted him off!
Howard is a pretty good character, but hello! Five eating muppets? Why? Rizzo and Bobo always want to eat, just like Seymour and Pepe, and then they come up with that Howard guy. But I have to say, his voice is very funny.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
So the purple human looking dude isn't Poodle pants?

Who is the Monster?

Who are these guys?

(If the link doesn't work, copy and paste it into another page)
I only know that the purple fuzzball is one of the Muppaphones

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
So the purple human looking dude isn't Poodle pants?

Who is the Monster?

Who are these guys?

(If the link doesn't work, copy and paste it into another page)
Holy cow, didnt see JHC put some truly obscure guys in their windowdressing. I believe that is a blue scoff frackle from the old TMS days next to the muppaphone. Not sure who the other dude is. Arent frackles cool looking?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Howard is a pretty good character, but hello! Five eating muppets? Why? Rizzo and Bobo always want to eat, just like Seymour and Pepe, and then they come up with that Howard guy. But I have to say, his voice is very funny.
hmm...5 eatting muppets...is ANIMAL ON A DIET?!?!! LOL! you forgot him!

i guess Seymours long and gone, and pepe and bobo don't have that always have to eat feel to me, rizzo of coures as well as animal do.

im sorry but i hated bill the bubble guy along with poodle pants, i know many people don't like Cillford but he has a muppet family feel, it's not much but it's there, bill and poodle and even howard hog don't have that part of the muppet family feeling.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Actually, I liked Howard the hog. I mean when he was singing along with the music
"1 and 2 and that's not what I taught you and no you're not listning, and okay that's really bad" I bust a gut. I remember liking Mr. Poodlepants a bit for some reason.. been so long since I saw it. Andy and Randy I liked little, but I liked them, and the Bay of Pigswatch characters I hated! (though Pamela Lee Anderson deserved to be satirized!)
PAMELA ANDERSON IS HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
WHY HAVE NONE OF THE NEW MUPPET MOVIES HAD SEYMOUR IN IT??? and Bobo, he was great in MFS, but i dont they called him Bobo once, they called him something else. and in MFC, he was only seen twice.

and Clifford, he's awesome