1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Mr. Willoby's Christmas Tree on YouTube

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Oscarfan, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

This was the first time I've seen this. It's alright, not much to brag about. I do like the songs though.
  2. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

OOO I've been looking for this for years.....awesome....one of my kids favorite books and I've never seen the special...thanks for posting
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I may as well park this question here, a question that has stumped me for the longest time? Is this "Mr. Willoby's Christmas Tree" considered a Muppet or Henson special, or is it an outside special that Kermit and a mouse family appeared in?
  4. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I know for a fact Disney owns this special for some reason. So it's a Muppet special.
  5. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Ooh, nice! :D
    Never knew this existed before :o
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, I gotta sit down and watch this sometime. It looks interesting.
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Does anyone have MUP3's of the songs from this specail they could send? Please and thank you. :)
  8. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

I watched this on Monday, it's not the best special there is, but it's okay. Kevin Clash, Julianne Buesher (I don't know if that's the right way to spell her last name) and David Rudman as the mouse family are fantastic as always, but since that was the first time I saw it, I thought it was a little too fast-paced for me.

I liked the music and the story line. For me, it's an okay special.