Ms. Noodle in 2007 Rose Parade.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Not sure if anybody saw the Rose Parade earlier today... But they had a float commemorating Oklahoma's centennial on achieving statehood. And a familiar face or voice from Sesame Street was there... Kristin Chenoweth, better known as Ms. Noodle from Elmo's World, as she's a proud Oklahoman. She was interviewed later, and it was great seeing her there. Would've liked to have seen 'da man, Jerry, since he's Oklahoman-born and bred as well... But I'm sure he knows we send our thoughts and good vibes to wherever' he's quietly celebrating the New Year today.

Just a little on-air spotting you might like to know about, hope someone else caught it.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I saw it...but IMO i didnt think the parade was that good at all (i mean apart from George Lucas and the 501st...)...anyone else agree

Erine81981

Reaction score
It was alright but I didn't really watch hardly any of it expect catching all the Star Wars stuff.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I watched almost all of it this morning, between making microwaved creamed corn, and BBQ chicken for a New Year's Day dealie that's already been done. Never knew she was Ms. Noodle, however. I know her better as Glenda the Good Witch from the first Broadway production of Wicked.

But yeah, it wasnt' that great. >> But then again, that's maybe the first Rose Parade I've sat through the entire thing. And a lot of it wasn't Star Wars either. It was...pretty decent. I liked all of the floats and all the details on 'em.

Got to watch a Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, that dealt with actually taking the floats apart. Like a week later, so everything was rotted and completely groady and nasty! It was pretty funny to watch actually.