MTM Baby Miss piggy Doll

muppet baby

Reaction score
In mtm there was the muppet babies what happened to the baby doll that was in the movie i know that they had it in the toy stores .
How long was that in the stores ?
i would love to get one if i could
If any one has informaion on some possable release could they post it here .
thanks a lot .:mad: :smile: This doll i think was so great i loved it so much i have checked E-bey with no luck so far .

muppetperson

Reaction score
What baby doll in the movie? I will have to watch it again.Is the adult Miss Piggy holding it? A couple of companies have made muppet Babies dolls, namely Hasbro and Illco, oh, and also Direct Connect and dakin.

muppet baby

Reaction score
MTM baby piggy doll

it was from the muppet baby part in MTM where miss piggy was dreaming about when every one was a baby the doll that i am speaking of is the one from that scean in the film if you can tell me the company that made that doll i would love to get one if i can , thanks :smile: :mad:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Still not sure which doll you are refering to.I checked the music video(dream scene) and Baby Fozzie has a Teddy and baby Rowlf has a Big Bird doll.Are you refering to the actual Muppet Babies in this clip? In that case, you wont find these in stores as they were made by the Muppet Workshop.You can by toy Muppet Babies dolls by the 4 companies that I listed earlier.These started being in shops in 1984.I like the Illco ones best because they resemble the characters the best and they are made from vinyl, so are more durable and easier to clean.These were in stores in the late 80's.
here they are

muppet baby

Reaction score
MTM baby piggy doll

Hi muppet person i was not making my self clear i am sorry what ment was , that they made a doll from the Baby Miss Piggy used in the Muppet Baby dream in MTM . I know that there was a doll made like baby piggy in that scean .
Sorry about the eailar post if you can help let me know :smile: :mad: what you find out if one can be found . if you can find some websites to the toy comanies that you listed that would be great

muppetperson

Reaction score
Did you click onto my photobucket link? There is a picture there of Baby Miss Piggy with Baby Kermit.You could go to google and do an image search on baby Miss Piggy and see what you get.

muppet baby

Reaction score
thank you so much that is what i am looking for wow perfect :mad: :smile: YAAAAAAAA