Muffin Frog Jokes

SFPepe

Reaction score
The Frog and the Engineer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
An engineer was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I`ll turn into a beautiful muffin".

He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful muffin, I will stay with you for one week."

The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a muffin, I`ll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want."

Again the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I`ve told you I`m a beautiful muffin, that I`ll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won`t you kiss me?"

The engineer said, "Look I`m an engineer. I don`t have time to eat a muffin, but a talking frog, now that`s cool."

SFPepe

Reaction score
another except no frog :-(

A new study shows that licking the sweat off a muffin can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the muffin gets depressed again

bluedreamer

Reaction score
A chicken walks in to the library .... and asks the librarian "Book? Book?"

The librarian looks at the wierd chicken who can read (must have been one of Gonzo's gals) and hands over a book.

A few minutes later the same chicken is back asking the librarian "book? book?". The librarian, astounded at the chickens reading pace hands over another couple of books.

Again, a few minutes later the same chick comes back "book? book?". The librarian, supicious now, decides to follow the chicken after she passes the books over to see what she does with the books. She follows the chicken down the road,... through the town and into the park where beside a pond a muffin sits. The chicken hands over the books to the muffin saying "book book", ready?? and the muffin replies "read it read it" :stick_out_tongue:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by bluedreamer
A chicken walks in to the library .... and asks the librarian "Book? Book?"

The librarian looks at the wierd chicken who can read (must have been one of Gonzo's gals) and hands over a book.

A few minutes later the same chicken is back asking the librarian "book? book?". The librarian, astounded at the chickens reading pace hands over another couple of books.

Again, a few minutes later the same chick comes back "book? book?". The librarian, supicious now, decides to follow the chicken after she passes the books over to see what she does with the books. She follows the chicken down the road,... through the town and into the park where beside a pond a muffin sits. The chicken hands over the books to the muffin saying "book book", ready?? and the muffin replies "read it read it" :stick_out_tongue:
Hmmm, I don't get that one.... LOL! But who cares! Any muffin joke is a good joke!

SFPepe

Reaction score
What do you call a muffin with a seagull on his head?

Cliff

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Originally posted by SFPepe

Cliff

Yah, sorry about the muffin joke people, got to do it with a chicken and a muffin accent and it comes a bit naturally.... :frown: