Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just be sure to give us the cliff notes version Kate.

Bo... You'd better get back here and post more on the morrow!
But then again... What is a morrow anyway? And how exactly do you post on it? Is it anything like posting on a board?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah Beau, don't leave us hanging here! I'm going to fall eventually! Ok, bad joke....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
The Count said:
Just be sure to give us the cliff notes version Kate.

Bo... You'd better get back here and post more on the morrow!
But then again... What is a morrow anyway? And how exactly do you post on it? Is it anything like posting on a board?
Tom Morrow...paging Mr. Tom Morrow.

Sorry...I *heart* Tomorrowland Transit Authority :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muffin's of Our Lives: Episode 3

At Meat Culture, a small camera is fixed to the underside of Vic R's chair and blinks with a tiny green "recording" light. Vibs sits down opposite her father and places her bag in her lap. They talk, with her hinting at the will. Vic R is confused and thinks that Vibs is subtly demanding her inheritance early, even though he isn't dead...yet. Vibs gently slides a small silver gun from her handbag under the table, but slips it back as Vic R leans across the table and tells her that, "..his favorite child will always get what she wants."

Meanwhile, in a storage room, Ryan Pawn (a new waiter at Meat Culture) is sneakily eavesdropping on the entire exchange using a monitor with a live feed from the under-table camera. He sees Vibs remove and replace the gun, then is shocked when the door to the storage room is locked from outside.

Kev Bear sits Sarah Y down at the police station and calmly explains that he knows she was on the phone when she hit Bran Muffin. He shows her the evidence, Byron's phone records, and Sarah sees a number that she doesn't recognize.

Vibs arrives at Beauregard's door and demands to know why he wasn't at dinner. He tries to use his coughing-fit excuse but Vibs isn't fooled for a moment. She thinks this is all about the fact that Beauregard hates Vic R (his step-father), and shouts at him for being so shallow. Beauregard realizes that Vibs hasn't received the key he sent her.

Blueberry Muffin gets on a plane heading for Denmark and rings Toffee Muffin to tell him that she is on her way over and that they need to meet; Tabi arrives at Toffee Muffin's mansion home and sees Toffee Muffin take Blueberry Muffin's hand. Angrily, Tabi places the key (to the closet where K Dawg's body is hidden) inside a vase of flowers in Toffee's mansion.

Still locked in the storage room, Ryan Pawn tries to kick the door down when his mobile goes off. He answers it and is met by a voice claiming to be Peppery Spice. Ryan lies, insisting that he has found the "target" and is on it's trail.

-end of episode-

Who is Peppery Spice? Why did Toffee Muffin take Blueberry's hand? Who killed K Dawg? Will anyone ever find the key? What target is Ryan acquiring? Stay tuned...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Oh my...it's all so soap opera-y....

Oh wait that's the point....I don't work so well at 4 in the morning.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the sheep dance too loudly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... One question answered...

So... Can we get some more please Bo? Waiting to find out who some of these characters are rully based on. That, and waiting to see who else shows up, if at all.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, I meant to mention that. If you havn't appeared in the show yet and you are reading this, don't be dismayed! I have plans for just about everyone to appear at one point or another. Obviously it would become hugely complicated if you all appeared at once, so as characters come others will go, etc, so don't lose hope you're probably floating around Metro City someplace.