Muley Makes Front Page!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I can now email a picture of this to folks who are interested!

FOZ

Chatalie

Reaction score
YAY! Congratulations! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*That's really exciting. I'd love to see the pic if it's not too much trouble.
EEEEE-AW!

Chatalie

:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
radionate said:
I want a picture of the Muley costume!!!! :smile:
Glad ya'll want to see these things. This picture is of the Muley suit, just not a whole shot.

I'll scan in a photo of the full-body of the suit and send it, too, Nate.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that pic was huge! haha I though someone attacked my e-mail...whew it was just kevin...

of course is that any less scary :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
eep! How big of a file was it? Did it come through very large?

Scarier than just a photo of me, it's me in a Muley suit!! :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Those were wonderful pictures Kevin!

Will the full body Muley be making any appearances at Halloween?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, you know that Muley's October persona is Count DracMula, and the puppet will appear as such when needed; but, after RMH Big Scoop at the Agricenter (July 26th 11-4, all the ice cream and goodies you want for $7) I plan on searching for the items necessary to complete the DracMula costume for the MuleySuit.

He'll definitely be making appearances as DracMula.

There's this Beast mask, I call it BubbaBeast, that Todd (who runs Nightmarez) has, and I use it kind of as a "Sweetums" monster, and walk around in it and talk to people, threaten them, make fun of what was under their beds when I used to come to scare them as kids...it's a fun character and will likely be out more than DracMula.

Lin and I are also going to start on an AudreyII puppet, one that is carrying size (about the size when Seymour goes to the radio station in the movie). Lin is also wanting me to be Orin Scrivello DDS in the evil dentist section of the haunt for Media Night.