Mummenshanz TMS Episode

Emosewa

Reaction score
When it was on tv for a short while several years ago there was an episode that had this group. I dunno where they were from and can't remember their names but they did this amazing thing where they put on clay masks of sorts and would morph them as they acted, making expressions and things. Any one know what I'm talking about?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Sounds like the Mummenshanz episode of TMS. Mummenshanz was (is?) a relatively famous mime troupe. It was the last episode of season 1, so it'll be in that box set when it comes out.

-Kim

Emosewa

Reaction score
Wow! Thank you so much Skeeter Muppet. It's been bugging me for quite some time. :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It's also available on the Timelife Video/DVDs. It's either volume 13 or 14. Maybe Volume 12. You might want to look that up to be sure.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
It's also available on the Timelife Video/DVDs. It's either volume 13 or 14. Maybe Volume 12. You might want to look that up to be sure.
I'm unsure as to which volume it is, but I can tell you this: it's the one with Chef and Gonzo on the cover.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Thank you guys again! I'll just wait and get it with the first season. ^_^ I have ten of the dvds I got on ebay, unfortunately I lost my absolute favorite a couple of years back and I've not found it in any stores around here. (I'm trying to cut down severely on online buying)