muppet 007

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bond woke up later to find himself on Goldfinger's private plane face to face with the pilot played by Miss Piggy.

She introduces herself as Piggy Galore and explains that she is taking him to Mr. Goldfinger's country estate. Later Bond is able to shove the small tracking device up his nose while he is shaving in private. He discovered some secret peep holes in the mirror and squirted shaving cream over them so Piggy's co-pilot couldn't see what he was doing.

Later Piggy lands the plane and Oddjob is there to greet Bond driving the limousine.

Bond: Manners Oddjob. I thought you always took your hat off to a lady.

Oddjob says nothing and opens the passenger door.

Bond: (turning to Piggy who was standing nearby) You know he gobbles up little girls like you.

Piggy: Little boys too.

Bond gets in the car and Piggy watches as Oddjob drives away and arriving at the home Bond is taken to a cell and locked up.

More excitement to come.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yay, updates!

Anxious to keep reading more, Marty! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I really want to do more of this. I've been caught up with other things I'm working on. Plus my memory of the rest of the movie is getting a little hazy at this point.

If I find a second hand VHS copy at one of the local charity stores I'll study up on it.

I swear I'll finish this one day Snowth.