Muppet Auditions: Los Angeles

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Frogster said:
But before even that, right before the showing of "Frances," a little kid came up to Anthony, who brought an amazingly-looking puppet that he had built himself, and was just in awe. Just the look in the kids' eyes made me think, "This is what being a Muppeteer must be like." To have that impact on kids is why, I think, we all really went down there to try out in the first place. That kid sure motivated me to stay on track and not give up.
Actually, it's not just the Muppeteers who see that in kids. I see it all the time here in Memphis because of my work with Muley. I suggest to all puppeteers I know to go to places like Ronald McDonald House, Target House, or the like--even children's hospitals in wards where they can allow you to visit--and see the kids! And you know what? It's not only the kids who light up, but the parents as well because they are so grateful when you help their kids remain a kid and make that child happy!! Yep, get a puppet and get involved!

Erine81818656856468615 said:
I hope that I can make it sometime in the future. I would love to do that. Just need to find out about this stuff. When is the next auditions?
I'll have all updates in this thread as they become available to me:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=21459