Muppet autographs still to be had?

Reaction score
I've seen that in fairly recent threads, others were able to obtain Muppet/performer autographed pictures by requesting through email or post. I've tried to follow their example, to no avail. fanmail@henson.com appears dead, and I filled out the fanmail request form over at www.henson.com , only to be hit in the face with a blurb about contacting Disney, and another stating that due to high email volume, they wouldn't likely get around to my request. The site has all the vibe of an abandoned house. It's really very sad, because I've loved the muppets since I was four years old. Can anyone help out with this? Is there still a real Henson company(I know about Disney, I'm just sayin'.)?

Thanks,

-dj

BEAR

Reaction score
I dunno. Whenever I wrote fan mail to a performer I would send it to the Sesame Workshop address, given that they perform on Sesame Street which most of them do (or did at the time as the case may be). I wrote to both Frank Oz and Carroll Spinney. I am now thinking I want to write to Marty Robinson as I am starting to appreciate his work more now than ever for some reason. Maybe that is why I have Telly in my room at the Muppet Dorms now. i just love that character so much.