Muppet Babies Fabric?

moofoosndoo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me find Muppet Babies print fabric. I have been searching without any success so far, hopefully one of you quilters or crafters out there can help me.

Thanks so much!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
It's been a while since any Muppet Babies fabric was manufactured. The printed Muppet Babies fabric panels for making pillows show up on eBay with some regularity. Regular Muppet Babies fabric also pops up from time to time. The easiest way to get Muppet Babies fabric is to hunt for second hand Muppet Babies sheets (through eBay or thrift stores).

Last winter a line of Sesame Street fabric was available at Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts and Jo-Ann ETC stores (and probably other fabric stores as well). It came in flannel and regular cotton and consisted of 3 or 4 different prints, some coming in 2 or 3 different colors. Upscale quilt stores occassionally have nicer Sesame Street fabrics as well (there is a sports series going around-- various characters playing golf and tennis)-- usually only one or two bolts.

Muppet fabric is hard to find. You kind of have to snap it up when you see it.

Good luck!

moofoosndoo

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks for the suggestions, Muppet Quilter!
I'll give ebay a try and hope something pops up:smile:!