1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Babies Live! Commercial

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by SSLFan, Feb 26, 2010.

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKNxWyqboes
    Muppet Babies Live seemed awsome! Sooo which I could've seen this (if I had been born then, lol.).

Now to see if there's a Muppet Show On Tour commercial out there somewhere...
    :search: :shifty:
  2. AAO

AAO Member

that is awesome!
  3. CanaceErinn

CanaceErinn Member

So cute! I wish I had gotten to see this when I was little. :sympathy:
  4. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Nice find! Love Muppet Babies. And seeing them live would've been awesome! At least we've got some video to enjoy though.:)
  5. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

I saw Muppet Babies Live when I was younger. It was adorable, and I loved how the Babies looked more like they did from Muppets Take Manhattan then they did on the cartoon.

The show I went to didn't have the giant inflatable Nanny legs like some of the prior shows did however. :(
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I would have begged to go see it if I had even known there was such a thing o.o
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

8. gregishere

gregishere New Member

I happened to catch the youtube ad of the LIVE SHOW in San Jose..was surprised, as they had brief Miss Piggy dialogue using the 'adult' Piggy voice and I can't recall if they used the adult voices in the show? I remember seeng the show to see how well it was peformed.

There SHOULD be more MB show product out there..but then if they did anything new..who could ever replace Barbara B.(Nanny?)
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Wow, wow, WOW!! Oh man, how I miss the eighties sometimes! :)
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  10. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I know what you mean!
  11. CountFan1998

CountFan1998 Active Member

Yeah, it's weird that they performed BOTH Amadogus and Rock Me Amadeus!

I was wondering how they portrayed Nanny. A disembodied voice would simply NOT work at all...
  12. SesameFever

SesameFever Active Member

I remember going to this when I was a kid and I loved the program book my mom bought for me. Wish I could find it.
  13. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yup I saw this as a kid at Madison Square Garden. I can still kinda smell the popcorn and remember all the expensive merchandise we couldn't buy, lol.
  14. catherine

catherine Active Member

I wish I saw it when I was little, you lot get all the fun.
  15. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

I wish VEE would release these shows on DVD.
  16. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Awesome find, SSLFan!

I can't believe they had appearances by adult versions of Kermit and Miss Piggy. :)
    I think they were probably used for introductions.

The costumes are so cute, even Baby Gonzo's tufts of hair and Skeeter's hair. :concern: