Muppet Babies Music Question

SesameFever

Reaction score
Was there ever any Muppet Babies Christmas episodes basically I mean is the only CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY song we got by the Muppet Babies was Santa Clause Is Comin' To Town from A Muppet Family Christmas????

VP Weirdo

Reaction score
There were a few songs with fleeting references to Santa Claus. Two that come to mind are the Merry Go Round song from "Fun Park Fantasies" and Good Things Happen in the Dark from "Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Dark?". The later episode and "Is there a Muppet in the House" have fear and haunting themes that make them unofficial-Halloween episodes for some. Other than that the only true HOLIDAY episode I can think of was My Muppet Valentine, with a musical valentine from Ralph called Your Special to Me. It was surprisingly one of the few songs woven directly into the plot and IMHO work very well at that.

SesameFever

Reaction score
There were a few songs with fleeting references to Santa Claus. Two that come to mind are the Merry Go Round song from "Fun Park Fantasies" and Good Things Happen in the Dark from "Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Dark?". The later episode and "Is there a Muppet in the House" have fear and haunting themes that make them unofficial-Halloween episodes for some. Other than that the only true HOLIDAY episode I can think of was My Muppet Valentine, with a musical valentine from Ralph called Your Special to Me. It was surprisingly one of the few songs woven directly into the plot and IMHO work very well at that.
Thanks for your help!!!!

gregishere

Reaction score
Was there ever any Muppet Babies Christmas episodes basically I mean is the only CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY song we got by the Muppet Babies was Santa Clause Is Comin' To Town from A Muppet Family Christmas????
I don't ever remember recording any Christmas songs with the Muppet Babies..unless they hired another group to do it.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I don't ever remember recording any Christmas songs with the Muppet Babies..unless they hired another group to do it.
Besides the 2nd LPS do you have any good quality copies of the songs to share???thanks

gregishere

Reaction score
I have the 2 albums and I believe they were also on cassette. If Disney wants to, I would think they can cut the songs from the show and run them on Disney Junior for a break and maybe rerecord them to CD etc..At this time I don't have means to transferring audio and video, but I have my copies of various MB shows on VHS including the McDonalds commercial for the toys/happy meal and Muppets Babies and Monsters that were never rerun.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I have the 2 albums and I believe they were also on cassette. If Disney wants to, I would think they can cut the songs from the show and run them on Disney Junior for a break and maybe rerecord them to CD etc..At this time I don't have means to transferring audio and video, but I have my copies of various MB shows on VHS including the McDonalds commercial for the toys/happy meal and Muppets Babies and Monsters that were never rerun.
Ok thanks