1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Babies on TV

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by hal, May 23, 2004.

1. hal New Member

Does Muppet Babies still come on the Hallmark Channel? If so, where could I get more info? :confused:
  2. Amazing Mumford New Member

There is no mention of Muppet Babies on the Hallmark Channel website. If anything, I'd expect it to show up next on ABC Family or Toon Disney--though that's just a guess.
  3. bobhopesite Active Member

It is not pm the channel. I checked.
  4. Phillip Administrator

Yeah, Muppet Babies hasn't aired on Hallmark/Odyssey since 2001.
  5. Muppet Crypts New Member

i hope that it is on ABC FAMILY and/or Toon Disney
  6. Fozzie Bear Moderator

7. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I heard some rommer that i my air on PlayHouse Disney this year or early 2005! :)
  8. Muppet Crypts New Member

i love that song
  9. baby sinclair New Member

we dont have cable at my house but have the muppets aired at all on disney since disney bought the muppets? :confused:
  10. Muppetsdownunder New Member

They don't have any muppet stuff on free to air TV here in Australia but they did air Muppet babies, the muppet show, muppets tonight and Farscape on the Pay TV networks regularly not too long ago. They even had fraggle rock on there about a year ago I think. Sadly I dont have pay TV but I only want it for these shows which arent always on so it would be a waste of money anyway.
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Is there nobody in Austrailia you can do tape-trades with?
  12. baby sinclair New Member

muppets down under i know how you feel.I have no cable and even when i did odyssey showed muppets and i did'nt get that channel on time warner :rolleyes: .I watched muppets often when it was on nick and disney but i was only about 3 or 4 so i can barely remember what they were about.Luckly a few years ago i happend to stumble across a old basket of videos at weirners and found the first to muppet movies,muppet babies and the 1993 release of fraggles search and find.I have the rest of the theatrical movies and a few specials.But instead of dolls i wanna see more muppet videos and reruns at the minimum. :smirk:
  13. Infinity Sirius New Member

One word: Ebay
  14. McFraggle Active Member

I hope they do put "Muppet Babies" on the Disney Channel soon.