Muppet Babies: Puppets vs. Cartoon

Which do you like better? (tell why in the thread)

• Muppet Babies from TMTM (Puppet Versions)

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Muppet Babies Cartoon Versions

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Redsonga

Reaction score
Actually myself and a couple other people have said Fozzie's voice was actually rather close to the real thing. ::shrugs::
I loved his funny accent thingie actually, it is one of the things that really stays with me about the MBs :excited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I always thought that kermit was preety close to at least steve's voice. I would also have to agree that Rolwf's voice was kind of soothing. Like in the Valentines Day one, where Rolwf didn't get a cookie and he sings a slow sad song about it. that would always calm me down.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Frank's Kermit and Greg's Fozzie were the closest, I think. They even used similar voices for their adult counterparts. Personally, watching the Little Muppet Monsters clips in "Six Flags over the Nursery" the one voice that is terribly off is Hal Rayle's Miss Piggy. I give him credit for trying, but it sounds terribly wrong.

I think Russi Taylor did a smashing job as Baby Gonzo as well. She really had the vocal patterns of the character down pat. In an impersonation, it's not just mimicking the sound of someone's voice, but it's also mimicking the speach patterns.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I always liked his 'Wooo-OH!', as a trademark yell :big_grin: